Skip to product information
1 of 4


Philips Dreamwisp Mask for CPAP Therapy

Philips Dreamwisp Mask for CPAP Therapy

Regular price $200.00 SGD
Regular price Sale price $200.00 SGD
Sale Sold out


Your mask is half the battle.

At Yes CPAP, we've walked with hundreds of sleep apnea sufferers, and discovered that most new users, ourselves included, feel most comfortable with a compact, low profile mask such as the Philips Dreamwear Silicone Pillows Mask.  In fact, we estimate that 70% of our patients go on to successful CPAP therapy using this mask.  The remaining 30% tend to do well on the Philips Dreamwisp mask (for those with larger heads and higher pressure needs, somewhere in the range of 15cm H2O and above).  

  • Very comfortable frame with head mounted tube swivel. More comfortable than legacy wisp masks 
  • Good for those who need high pressure therapy, or severe OSA sufferers 
  • Comes with M size frame
  • Comes with S/M/L nose pieces


Important Medical Note

  • As this mask features easy clip on clip off magnets, it is unsuitable for those with metallic implants in their bodies, including pacemakers.  Keep the mask at least 6 inches from metallic implants.



Care Instructions

View full details

We Recommend the Resvent iBreeze Auto Bipap

Everyone Sleeps.

But not everyone sleeps well.

Make Sleep your Superpower again with the iBreeze Auto Bipap.

Check out this article on the comparison between Auto CPAPs and Auto Bipaps.

  • Free Shipping

    With purchases above 200 SGD

  • Hassle-Free Communication

    Reach us on Whatsapp after your purchase for initial set up videos.